15) Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
16) Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
17) Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
18) Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
19) Escort customers to their tables.
20) Describe and recommend wines to customers.
21) Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and pour the wines for customers.
This job in brief: Bugs can have a massive impact on the productivity and reputation of an IT firm. Testers try to anticipate all the ways an application or system might be used and how it could fail. They don't necessarily program but they do need a good understanding of code. Testers prepare test scripts and macros, and analyse results, which are fed back to the project leader so that fixes can be made. Testers can also be involved at the early stages of projects in order to anticipate pitfalls before work begins. You can potentially get to a high level as a tester.